An International Fellowship of Spirit-Empowered Believers
Guidelines to make this discussion thread as helpful as possible
1. This is a place where you can share your dreams and what you sense is the correct interpretation, and ask others to respond with either their confirmation, or their suggestions concerning things you may want to consider that you may have missed. The Bible says that God counsels us at night through our dreams, so we want to receive this divine counseling.
2. Make sure you have read through the attached file on Principles of Christian Dream Interpretation.
3. To post your dream, click on "+Add" at the top right of this page. Be sure to present it in this format:
Write out your entire dream and the answers to the questions below. As you do this, relax and tune to flowing thoughts, rather than analytical thoughts, thus moving from your mind to your heart.
Begin by writing the answers to the following questions:
4. You can ask others to confirm that they sense you are on the right track in the interpretation, or to give you any input they may have.
5. At any time you wish to end the dialogue with others about the interpretation of your dream, you may state that, and your request will be honored.
6. You must be willing to be completely open and honest as we work on an interpretation to your dream.
7. May the counseling of God through your dream bring increased quality to your life.
Our hope is that some of our "Personal Spiritual Trainers" will jump into this discussion forum and help you with your dream interpretation. And our desire is that you might enlist their services by investing in the three month personal coaching they can offer you in the area of Christian dream interpretation. This way you become a skilled interpreter of dreams and can train others. There is also a college course on Wisdom Through Dream Interpretation you can enroll in through Christian Leadership University.
You can also use the search function on Koinonia Network and type in Personal Spiritual Trainer to find a list of members of Koinonia Network who are qualified as "Personal Spiritual Trainers." You can then learn about these individuals by reading their blogs and bios or emailing them. Once you feel comfortable with them, you can hire them to be your coach in the area of Christian Dream Interpretation. We do suggest that everyone begin with the course on How to Hear God's Voice as that is foundational to everything else.
I like that phrase you used here...."to reveal myself to me." Another key closer to the kingdom.
Hello. I was reading your response on Koinonia. I know it is forom way back in 09. BUT I was interested in the part about dreams and visions being different. I had a dream or vision, I am not sure which. Maybe you can help.
I was not in the dream. I just saw it. The dream: " I see a large brown map of the southeastern USA. It is out of focus. This hand starts moving down the map towards Louisiana. As it gets closer to Louisiana the map is more in focus. The hand becomes a finger and is pointing alomg a path that moves thru the State and then stops, pointing at a spot on the map. The word "alluvium" is spoken to me." I wake up. I know this area because we ar4e part owners in property there. We live in California. Anyway I look up the word alluvium and also find a geological map of Louisiana. The map shows a path way thru the State a path is called "holocene Alluvium". I never knew that before. I had the impression of discovery when I work up and was very excited. I am new to dream interpretation, do you know if this was a dream or a vision and what it means.
Thanks so much.
Newsette, my visions are moving like daydreams, but not brought on by self. They don't last long as daydreams, they are quick. I have never had a still picture vision before. That is new to me.